Clinic Mask Policy
While face masks are no longer required in many settings effective June 11, 2022, due to the close contact inherent in massage therapy, our staff will continue wearing masks and we recommend that you do the same for the duration of your visit to our clinic. We ask our clients to wear a face mask upon entering the clinic and in all common areas.
We understand that our clients have different concerns and risk levels of COVID-19. Some are unable to wear a mask and some prefer not to. Our therapists are empathetic to any concerns that you may have and will be taking a client centered approach. Your RMT will perform a risk assessment and develop a plan prior to your treatment to ensure that both you and your RMT feel comfortable and safe. This may mean that your RMT will request that you wear a mask during your massage therapy treatment.
Should you wish to discuss the matter with your RMT, please refrain from entering the clinic. You may wait outside or in your vehicle until the start of your appointment at which time your RMT will greet you.
- In order to follow physical distancing guidelines and enhanced cleaning protocols from Public Health and meet capacity limits, we are staggering appointment times.
- We have standardized all our treatment times to 60 minutes and 45 minutes.
- It’s important that we know how you are feeling. You will receive an online questionnaire 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- We ask that you arrive promptly. You may choose to wait in your car until the start of your appointment time and your RMT will greet you at the door. Should you prefer to sit inside, our waiting room in now open.
- Now, more than ever, please be punctual! In the past, when a client was late, we did our best to accommodate their full booking time. Moving forward, we will have to shorten your treatment time if you are tardy and you will be charged for the full appointment.
After Your Treatment
- Please wait in your treatment room for your therapist. Your RMT will direct you to the reception desk to help promote physical distancing.
- Your payment will be processed in paper-less form through contactless tap.
- You will have the option of receiving your POS receipt through text or email.
- Your insurance receipt will be emailed to you.
- You will be asked to exit the clinic through the back door.
What You Can Expect From Us
- We will greet you upon arrival with a big smile rather than a hug or handshake.
- Extra time will be blocked off after each client so that our linens, blankets, and pillows can be changed and cleaned.
- Our treatment rooms will be completely cleaned and disinfected between each appointment.
- We have installed UV and HEPA filters in our treatment rooms.
- Common areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Our staff will be screened for their risk of COVID-19 before each shift and will stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- For the time being, we are changing our cancellation policy. If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, you will not be charged for cancelling your appointment within 24 hours. We just ask that you provide us with as much notice as possible.
- Should you miss your appointment without providing us any notice, you will be charged a fee of $60 plus HST.