At Bayview Sheppard RMT, the health and safety of our valued clients and team are always a top priority. With the growing global concern over COVID-19 and the uncertainty of the situation, we’d like you to know that we’re taking preventative measures to ensure your safety.
What Measures Are We Taking?
- We’ve introduced enhanced cleaning protocols and are paying extra attention to high traffic and high contact areas.
- We use clinic-grade cleaning solutions designed for health care settings to clean our treatment rooms and equipment.
- We’re asking clients who are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness or who have recently traveled outside of Canada to postpone their visit.
- Our staff are also following the directions given to all of us by Public Health in terms of travel and social distancing.
- We’re monitoring the situation and following closely to the guidelines stipulated by our regulating body, the College of Massage Therapist of Ontario.
- We’ve placed hand-sanitizer and kleenex at our reception desk and throughout our treatment rooms.
What Can You Do To Help?
The best way to prevent infection and the spread of germs is to wash your hands regularly using soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Most importantly, if you are experiencing any symptoms of respiratory illness, have traveled outside of Canada within 14 days of your appointment, or been in contact with someone who has traveled, we ask you to postpone your visit. Our reception staff are available to assist you in rescheduling your appointment 7 days a week from 8 AM to 9 PM. Please give us a call at (416) 222-3768 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working together to create a safe and healthy environment for everyone!